Find out what other 'Idol' alums made the list!
Listen to Carrie Underwood on iHeartRadio
Carrie Underwood is "American Idol's" most successful alum -- at least from a financial standpoint.
The country star and season four winner on the Fox reality show is topping "Forbes" magazine's latest list of the Top-Earning "American Idols," with an income last year of $ 31 million. The publication also points out that Underwood has raked in $83 million over the past five years.
The inaugural "Idol" winner Kelly Clarkson is taking a rather distant second place on the list, with earnings of $7 million. Scotty McCreery and Kellie Pickler also make the cut.
"Forbes" Top-Earning "American Idols" 2013 List
1. Carrie Underwood - $31 million
2. Kelly Clarkson - $7 million
3. Phillip Phillips, Adam Lambert - $5 million
5. Daughtry - $4 million
6. Scotty McCreery - $3 million
7. Taylor Hicks - $2.5 million
8. Fantasia Barrino, Kellie Pickler - $1.5 million
10. Katharine McPhee, Jennifer Hudson - $1 million
Photo Credit Getty Images