A survey by the Creative Group reveals that 71% of marketing execs and 45% of advertising execs think April Fool's Day jokes are inappropriate in the workplace.
Best gags from the poll of 5,000 workers:
* Gluing phones to receivers,
* Dumping goldfish into water coolers,
* Changing office clocks.
* Changing a co-worker’s computer wallpaper into the screen that pops up when your entire system is about to crash.
* Hiding of a colleague’s cellphone in the ceiling tiles, so no one can locate the ring.
* Set Someone's Clocks Ahead A Few Hours
* Put A Friend's House Up For Sale
And if you are pregnant...
5 April Fools Day Pranks To Pull Whlie Pregnant
1. Fake your water breaking.
2. Announce a birth via email! Create a fake birth announcement, if it was suppose to be a girl – make it a boy!
3. Pee on a dollar store pregnancy test, leave it in the women’s bathroom at work.
4. Fake labor. You’re going to have to be REAL good to get people to believe this one!
5. Change your Facebook profile pic to an ultrasound of 2 babies.