5 O'clock Club starting at 5 am
5:25/7:25- 3 Things You Need To Know
6:10- Number 1 or Not/ P on the street
6:25/8:25- Celebrity Chisme'
7:40- Don't Blow It
Hey guys, Priscilla here! As a woman (which is obvious... i hope..) I know first hand how hard we are on not only eachother but OURSELVES! We feel we have to be this picture perfect version of ourselves 24/7! BUT we need to stop!! And below is a list of the 23 things women should STOP doing we found courtesy of The Huffington Post that we do the most that we probably don't even notice we do because it's become ingrained in our brain! So, I want you to take the pledge with me TODAY and promise yourself you will stop doing at least one thing on the list below! Because its not only important to be kind to eachother but to be kind to ourselves..
Below are the first 10.. If you would like to see the complete list, CLICK HERE!
1. Apologizing all the time.
2. Saying “yes” to everyone else.
3. Saying “no” to yourself.
4. Viewing food as the enemy.
5. Body-snarking – out loud or in your own head.
6. Feeling like an impostor when you accomplish something professionally.
7. Obsessively untagging every “unflattering” photo of you that ever existed online.
8. Comparing your real life to someone else’s virtual one.
9. Holding on to regrets and guilt.
10. Fearing the label “crazy.