Men think they're clever and sneaky and are getting away with all kinds of stuff. They aren't. Women INVENTED being clever and sneaky and getting away with all kinds of stuff . . . and they INSTANTLY know it when they see it.
1. Turning your head away from a woman as she's approaching . . . SO you're already looking that direction once she passes and you can check out her butt. (awkward!!)
2. Trying to lead a text conversation toward having a woman send you nude photos. She recognizes the chess moves you're trying to pull immediately.
3. Asking leading questions to find out if she's single. She's ready to tell the truth or lie anyway, depending on whether she's into you.
4. Checking out other women in general. (DUH!)
5. Trying really, really hard NOT to look down at a woman's breasts.
6. When you're into a woman and accidentally show up where she works or in her neighborhood. Even though it's not in a creepy, stalker way . . . she notices.
7. Hiding your insecurities by going over-the-top with bragging.
8. Scratching yourself down below. Women are WAY better at doing it subtly . . . so they notice when you AREN'T as subtle as you think.